- You’ve set prices as high as possible, pushed hard to maximize sales efforts and aggressively reduced costs.
- But, your company’s results are still not where they need to be.
- Now what?
- A company that learns more about how human behavior really works is far more effective at helping employees, teams and leaders improve their performance, sometimes dramatically.
- Learn how hiring mistakes happen – they are predictable and naturally occurring
- More effectively prevent hiring mistakes – average cost is 100% of an employee’s total annual compensation
- Stay focused on ramping up new employees instead of figuring out how to get rid of them
- Create an advantage over competitors as your hiring batting average improves
- Better relationships with customers results in more sales
- Spend less time starting over and more time focused on achieving and beating your business plan
- Reduce the cost and distractions of re-posting openings, re-interviewing, re-hiring and re-training new employees.
- More experienced employees provide a much higher return on investment
Underperforming Sales/Project Teams
- Learn why team underperformance happens – it is predictable and naturally occurring
- Help employees own the responsibility for growing, developing and performing better (instead of leaders owning the responsibility for making employees better)
- Fix underperformance and you’ll stop leaving money on the table
- Systematically build peak performers who deliver industry leading results – Peak performers provide 3-5x more of an ROI than average performers
- Make competitors react to you (instead of the reverse)
- Sell more to existing customers
- Expand your customer base
- Increase sales and market share
Leader Performance Challenges
- Learn why leader performance challenges happen – it is predictable and naturally occurring
- Build more effective leaders; ineffective leaders create average/mediocre performers even out of peak performers
- Prevent good/peak performers from leaving company
- Effective leaders build more peak performers
Resisting/Embracing Organizational Change
- Learn how and why organizational change works the way it does – it is predictable and naturally occurring
- Identify an employee’s resistance based on the questions they’re asking and help them make progress
- Teach employees how organizational change works and they will embrace changes more quickly
- Spend less time on resistance to change and more time on improving operating and financial results